Last Updated Effective: April 2, 2021
This policy describes the types of information One Leasing (“Company” or “We”) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.oneleasinginc.com (the “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect from you:
- On the Site.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Site.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to the Site or this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including any website operated by a governmental entity;
- Us in accordance with a services agreement, independent contractor agreement, employment agreement, or other written agreement between the Company and you; or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Your Personal Data:.
- Communications with us.
- Location Data.
- Device Identifiers, Cookies, and Similar Technologies
We collect information on or through our Site generally through:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of submitting a message, utilizing a login on the Site r requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to forms and surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Device Identifiers, Cookies, and Similar Technologies: Like many websites, we use analytics and cookies to improve our services, including the Site and any messages sent from the Company. Our Site and messages may contain code that enables our database and servers to better understand how you use the Site, including whether a message was opened and/or what links (if any) were clicked. We may combine that information with other information we have about you and may use that information to improve your experience and/or provide customized messages to you. We may also use other technologies to verify and track your use of certain products and services, confirm receipt of certain products or to test the integrity of our systems, products and services. We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Examples of these tools include using:
- Google Analytics, to automatically record information about your browser and device type.
- Cookies (snippets of code that are stored by your browser) to enable us to recognize your browser on return visits and to help us better understand how and when users interact with our services. A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer, mobile phone, or other device, and allows us to recognize you when you return to the Site using the same computer and web browser. You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases doing so may impact your ability to use the Site. Please see the section below entitled “Cookies, Advertisements, and Third-Party Websites” for more information about how to opt out of cookies on the Site and third party sites.
- Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Site or messages and help deliver cookies, count visits, or other metrics to help us understand usage and campaign effectiveness
- Device Identifiers: When you use a mobile device to access the Site, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us.
- Other tracking technologies we determine are useful or appropriate on the Site or in our advertising campaigns.
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly from you. For example, we may collect information about you from publicly available sources, and if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA COLLECTED BY US
We may use, sell, or disclose Personal Data we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that information to respond to your inquiry;
- To process transactions and payments;
- To attempt to detect and reduce fraud, credit risk, and other illegal activities or threats to the safety, security, or integrity of the Sites;
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Site, products, and services;
- To personalize your experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Site, third-party sites, and via email or text message;
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Site’s users is among the assets transferred; and
- To fulfill or complete any other purpose or function described to you when collecting your information.
Subject to applicable law, we share your information with our affiliates, suppliers, vendors, and/or their agents and employees for a business purpose. As examples, we may share your personal information or other data (A) with third parties assisting us in the provision, administration, and management of goods and services generally; (B) with third parties that assist us in providing goods and services that you request; (C) with third parties that support our business operations or provide marketing or advertising services (including the Site) on our behalf, including marketing, technical, accounting, legal or other professionals; (D) with your name and contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes if they provide services we identify as relevant to your business; and (E) as otherwise required or permitted by law or approved by you.
We may use your Non-Personal Data for our general business operations and goods and services provided by us. We may also sell, license or otherwise provide such Non-Personal Data to third parties.
We allow certain companies to place tracking technologies like cookies and pixels on our Sites, which allow those companies to receive information about your activity on our Sites that is associated with your browser or device. The companies may use that data to serve you more relevant ads on other websites, including from us.
COOKIES, ADVERTISEMENTS AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
LACK OF SECURITY GUARANTEES
We use a variety of commercially reasonable security technologies in the operation of the Site. However, the use of such security technologies is not, and should not be considered to be, any guarantee or warranty by us that your Personal Data will not be accessed by third parties, or that we will use all available security technologies to prevent unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data. There is no guarantee that your Personal Data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, intercepted or destroyed by a breach of any of our security technologies. In the event of any breach of Personal Data you will be notified as required by law. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that emails, instant messaging, and similar means of communication are inherently insecure, and we strongly advise you to not disclose any confidential information through these means.
CHOICES REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
Under certain state laws, you may have the right to access, correct, or delete certain Personal Data that we collect online by contacting us at the mailing address below. You may also opt-out of certain transfers of your Personal Data by contacting us at the mailing address below. You can correct factual errors in any information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS OPT-OUT
LOCATION SHARING OPT-OUT
You may opt-out of allowing us to have any access to your precise location data by disabling your device’s location detection functionality or GPS or, if possible on your device, disabling permission for our Sites to access such location detection functionality or GPS.
The Site is intended for use by adults for business purposes only. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use the Site. If we learn that we have collected or received any personal information online from a child under 13 other than in accordance with law, we will delete that information.
U.S. BASED COMPANY
The Company is based in the United States and we primarily process and store information in the United States. By using the Site, you expressly consent to the transfer of your data to such jurisdictions and acknowledge that such jurisdictions may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY